OCEANBEAT is looking for highly motivated team leaders with previous experience in sales from February till October in Ibiza or Miami.
Ready to step out of your comfort zone?
OCEANBEAT IBIZA offers all-inclusive packages for a competitive price to the tourist market! We offer the biggest and most legendary all-inclusive boat parties. Besides this, we offer all-inclusive sunset catamaran parties, official pre- and after parties in cooperation with the biggest and most famous clubs (Privilege, Amnesia, Pacha, Ushuaia, Zoo Project, Ocean Beach, Eden, and many others)
What will be your job be as a team leader?
To take responsibility and represent Oceanbeat. Lead our vibrant, international team and rock sales in the spectacular Ibiza or Miami event market. YOU are the ONE who…
- Manages and leads a team of international employees
- Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team
- Motivate team members and assesses performance
- Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance
- Communicates company policies among management and team members
- Develops strategies to deliver team member and company performance goals
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Ensures company branding material and working spaces meet and exceed company guidelines
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquires, and effectively handling customer complain
What do we offer?
- An international company
- Top commission levels and incentives
- A team of highly motivated colleagues and a great working environment with excellent training and support
- Opportunity to get involved in one of the biggest and most impressive event markets
- A wide range of top quality company products and established partners like Tinder, TUI, Thomas Cook and many more
- Subsidized staff accommodation
- Spectacular and unforgettable team events
- Ibiza Dream – a mixture of hard work and amazing lifestyle
- Opportunity to build up long-term cooperation with our company and your own career in Ibiza or Miami
- Previous team leadership experience in sales/hospitality/tourism
- Employee training experience
- Organized, responsible, creative, hard-working and loyal
- Decision-making and coordinating skills
- High flexibility in the field of working hours and changes in working areas
- Strong communication, oral and written language skills (very good English and at least one different European languages)
- Advanced customer service skills
- Crisis management experience
- Positive and open-minded, ready to motivate the team
- High level of self-motivation
- Able to work independently
- Interpersonal skills and target-oriented
- A special talent to motivate people unique and creative sales skills
- Stress-resistant, the achiever with YES WE CAN DO attitude
How to Impress:
If you are the ONE for our enthusiastic team, convince us by sending your complete application documents – including CV, recent photo and a motivation letter telling us why you are the right person for this job.
Impress us! We´re looking forward to meet you.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org